Virtual Event, Premieres 2 Nov 2020
This notice is for delegates who registered for the conference before April 2020.
Hope you are keeping safe. We have received a number of queries and feel it is important to share these important updates and clarifications on the virtual conference.
– Virtual access will be granted to the delegates via email in late October via our online platform called Thinkific. In the email, delegates will be requested to set their own password to access the virtual account.
– There is no need to re-register as your registration is already confirmed. If you need assistance to retrieve your registration details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– If you registered for the congress package, you will be entitled to access all 16 keynotes by all 9 speakers.
– If you registered for a masterclass, you will be entitled to an additional complimentary masterclass. Please kindly indicate your choice in the link here if you have not already done so. If we do not receive the choices by end of Oct, a random available masterclass will be assigned.
– The additional complimentary masterclasses will be allocated on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Format of the Virtual Conference
Please note that the conference is made up of 2 segments.
1st Segment – Pre-recorded presentations by the speakers (to be accessed at your own timing)
Features of the 1st Segment:
– 1-hr pre-recorded video presentation for each keynote (if you signed up for the congress package)
– 8-hr masterclass made up of pre-recorded presentation videos & activities (if you signed up for the masterclass)
– For one-time Viewing by 1 delegate for month of Nov, starting from 2 Nov
– E-Certificate after attendance
– Powerpoints / Handouts Provided
2nd Segment – Post-presentation Live Zoom Consultation with speakers
Features of the 2nd Segement:
– 20-min live zoom group consultation with speaker for each keynote (if you signed up for the congress)
– 40-min live zoom group consultation with speaker for each masterclass (if you signed up for the masterclass)
– The live zoom schedule can be found at the link here.
– The live zoom sessions will be recorded and made available for viewing.
– Delegates are expected to set aside time to finish viewing each video in one sitting. Once the delegate has started viewing the video, the viewing rights will be removed at the end of the same day by night time 2359.
– Please arrange to watch the video presentations before attending the live zoom consultation.
For more info, you may visit the links below.
We sincerely apologise for this late update due to the evolving situation. Our management has decided to premiere our very first Virtual World EduLead 2020, from 2 Nov 2020. We will send another email with instructions on how to access the virtual conference in October.
Exciting updates to this virtual conference include:
– All the original presenters (Dylan Wiliam, Ron Ritchhart, Jenni Donohoo, Rick Wormeli, Ulcca Hansen, Katie Martin) will be included in the virtual event and more content (at least additional 6 hours of delivery) will be added to the congress keynotes, making it one of the most worthwhile event to fulfill more professional development hours.
– For those who signed up the congress package, we will include 4 additional keynotes by Dr. Art Costa and Dr. Bena Kallick, World-renowned founders of Habits of Mind and Dr. Douglas Reeves, International Authority on School Reform, Topics include:
– Leading Learning Organizations with Habits of Mind by Dr. Art Costa & Dr. Bena Kallick
– Reimagining & Renewing Our Learning Communities with Habits of Mind by Dr. Art Costa & Dr. Bena Kallick
– Fearless Schools by Dr. Douglas Reeves
– The New Model of Change Leadership by Dr. Douglas Reeves
– For each masterclass you signed up, you will get an additional complimentary masterclass of your choice (subject to availability). Double your professional learning hours!
– All content will be customised to tackle and address the issue of learning during the pandemic Interactive elements like discussion boards, QA, surveys, polls, etc will augment the delegate’s experience and learning
– Save money and time on travelling and accommodation if you are not from Singapore
– All the main sessions will be pre-recorded and made available for one-time viewing for a limited time after the premiere date so you can learn at your own pace
No further action is required from you if you are only registered for the Congress.
Action required from you if you registered for Masterclass(es):
For each masterclass you signed up, you will get an additional complimentary masterclass of your choice (subject to availability). Please kindly fill up the online form with your choices that was emailed to you. If you did not receive the email, please email us at email@example.com