INTO THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION
one GIANT virtual fiesta
PREMIERES 2 NOVEMBER 2020
INTO THE FUTURE OF EDUCATION
14-15 april | congress
16-17 april | masterclass
What do future schools look like?
What must schools do to stay ahead and equip our learners to face the challenges of the future?
The WORLD EDULEAD (formerly known as World Educational Leadership Summit) has earned an admired reputation of effectively addressing the most important issues facing education today.
In less than 9 years, this event is fast-becoming the most celebrated and prestigious event in education for the Asia-Pacific region.
Virtual Event, Premieres 2 Nov 2020
This notice is for delegates who registered for the conference before April 2020.
Please note that you are not required to re-register again for this event as your registration is already confirmed as per before April 2020.
Live QA session schedule can be found at https://worldedulead.com/sg_info
We sincerely apologise for this late update due to the evolving situation. Our management has decided to premiere our very first Virtual World EduLead 2020, from 2 Nov 2020. We will send another email with instructions on how to access the virtual conference in October.
Exciting updates to this virtual conference include:
– All the original presenters (Dylan Wiliam, Ron Ritchhart, Jenni Donohoo, Rick Wormeli, Ulcca Hansen, Katie Martin) will be included in the virtual event and more content (at least additional 6 hours of delivery) will be added to the congress keynotes, making it one of the most worthwhile event to fulfill more professional development hours.
– We are honoured to feature 4 additional keynotes by Dr. Art Costa and Dr. Bena Kallick, World-renowned founders of Habits of Mind and Dr. Douglas Reeves, International Authority on School Reform, Topics include:
– Leading Learning Organizations with Habits of Mind by Dr. Art Costa & Dr. Bena Kallick
– Reimagining & Renewing Our Learning Communities with Habits of Mind by Dr. Art Costa & Dr. Bena Kallick
– Fearless Schools by Dr. Douglas Reeves
– The New Model of Change Leadership by Dr. Douglas Reeves
– For each masterclass you signed up, you will get an additional complimentary masterclass of your choice (subject to availability). Double your professional learning hours!
– All content will be customised to tackle and address the issue of learning during the pandemic Interactive elements like discussion boards, QA, surveys, polls, etc will augment the delegate’s experience and learning
– Save money and time on travelling and accommodation if you are not from Singapore
– All the main sessions will be pre-recorded and made available for one-time viewing for a limited time after the premiere date so you can learn at your own pace
No further action is required from you if you are only registered for the Congress.
Action required from you if you registered for Masterclass(es):
For each masterclass you signed up, you will get an additional complimentary masterclass of your choice (subject to availability). Please kindly fill up the online form with your choices that was emailed to you. If you did not receive the email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org