– Dr. Art Costa and Dr. Bena Kallick, World-renowned founders of Habits of Mind
– Dr. Douglas Reeves, International Leading Authority on School Reform
All keynotes will be customised to tackle the issue of learning in a post-COVID world.
Designed to introduce big radical ideas behind successful worldwide educational reforms, the WORLD EDULEAD Congress is made up of 16 inspiring and powerful presentations delivered by some of the most eminent speakers in education today.
– E-Certificate After Attendance
– 1-hr Pre-Recorded Video Presentation for Each Keynote
– For One-Time Viewing By 1 Delegate For Month of November
– Powerpoints / Handouts Provided
– Live QA Session With Keynote Speaker, will be recorded and made available for one-time viewing
For more info on the virtual conference format and Live QA session schedule, please visit the link here.
In the past years, the congress had drawn and inspired thousands of educators, school leaders and policy makers to bring a paradigm shift in leading and redefining future education.
*Program subject to changes. Please refer to this webpage one week before the conference for the final updates on the program.